We all love to have white teeth and it gives us confident to smile. Teeth are remarkably strong, but they can chip, fracture or break. There are several ways a tooth may break:
- Biting down on something hard & Falling
- Having cavities that weaken the tooth
- Being hit in the face or mouth
- Having large, old amalgam fillings that don’t support the remaining enamel of the tooth
First Aid for Broken Tooth:
If you have a broken tooth visit Specialist Dental Care for best broken tooth treatment in Mohali and Teeth whitening treatment in Mohali. We will figure out if the break was caused through a cavity, and if the tooth’s nerve is in danger. A damaged nerve often will involve root canal treatment.
Below are the things you can do until you go to Dentist’s office:
- Rinse your mouth with warm water.
- Gently apply pressure with a piece of gauze on bleeding areas until the bleeding stops.
- Applying a cold pack to the cheek or lips will help to reduce the inflammation and relieve pain.If you can’t get to your dentist right away, cover the part of the tooth that is in your mouth with temporary dental cement. You can find this at a drugstore.
- Take an over-the-counter pain reliever.
There are several types of tooth fractures and breaks, each of which requires different treatments.
For proper Broken Tooth Treatment in Mohali, Chandigarh and Panchkula.