In spite of commendable improvements and advancements in dental healthcare, globally millions of people are still affected by various gum diseases and tooth decay. A few years back, only bridges and fixing dentures were used for treating patients with broken, missing or when teeth have to be removed surgically. Therefore, an innovative and advanced dental care treatment has become an absolute necessity for many people worldwide.
Modern day dental care procedures include dental implants – an artificial titanium screw used for a tooth root replacement. It is usually placed in the jaw bone to replace the root of a missing tooth. Dental Implants provide a firm base or foundation for fixing removable or permanent teeth similar to existing natural teeth.
Full Mouth Dental Implants usually involves placing 4 to 6 implants per jaw and then bridging the implants together. This dental procedure is the best available teeth replacement technique which offers strong and life like teeth.
Most dental implants procedures are quite complicated and usually performed by a specialist dental surgeon in the full mouth dental implants clinic under local anesthesia or intravenous sedation. According to patient’s choices, the overall need of situation and experience of a dental surgeon, every dental implant procedure is performed differently.
There are many advantages of dental implants; few of them are described below:
- It helps to avoid discomforts of fixing and removing dentures.
- It helps to stabilize the underlying jaw bone.
- There is no fitting issue, unlike dentures that do not always fit perfectly. Also, the problem of slipping out while eating food is eliminated with dental implants.
- Dental implants don’t need any modification or adjustment of other teeth, therefore natural teeth are left unharmed to improve and maintain long-lasting dental health and hygiene.
- Dental implants are perfectly designed to fuse with the jawbone that appears and feel like natural teeth.
- Unlike dentures, dental implants do not cause slurring or mumbling due to slipping and ensure better speech and communication.
- It helps to bring back more confidence and self-esteem with a good smile.
- No need to remove and clean every day unlike dentures
- With proper dental hygiene and care along with a routine dental check-up, the implants can last longer.
Are you also suffering from losing teeth or having gum disease for years?
Get a complete peace of mind for the coming years!
Visit the region’s best Full Mouth Dental Implants Clinic at Chandigarh and discuss an ideal treatment plan that would help you get to work immediately restoring your best comfort and smile.